What's new

My Tosh 57HDX82 - next steps? (1 Viewer)

ColinW

Agent
Hi everyone,
As usual, thanks for the great discussion here. I learn something everyday I read the forum.

I have had my Tosh 57HDX82 for about 3 weeks now and I am enjoying it very much. I did a calibration with Avia soon after I got it and I have been very pleased with the results from satellite and DVD so far.

What are my next steps to getting a better picture? I know an ISF calibration is in order down the road, but not yet. What can I tweak on my own to make the picture improve? I have played with the 9 point convergence, but what about a 56 point one? How hard is it to do, and what is required?

Any tips would be appreciated. I have greatly enjoying rewatching my DVD collection, and I look forward to ding so many more times.

The step from the 36" direct view I was using is nice.

The playoffs never looked so good!!! (too bad the same can't be said for the Red Wings!)

Thanks for any help.

Colin

David Abrams

Stunt Coordinator
Colin,

A 56-point convergence is not that difficult at all. Just remember to not adjust the green gid. Adjust red and blue to green for the best results. You can find information no this by doing a search. You may be able to find a copy of the service manual on the internet somewhere! :)

Regards,

bogart219

Auditioning
Real Name
brian
Hey Eric,
If you could send me a copy of that service manual for the tosh
57hdx82 I would greatly appreciate it!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks