What's new

my theater room (well its a theater in a man cave) (1 Viewer)

browntrash

Grip
Real Name
Fazil Shaikh
first off special thanks to Robert_J for his help in my thread here. As stated in my title, i don't have a dedicated theater room but i was still able to get an awesome result. Still need some seats! 1. Epson 8350 - 1080p projector 2. Pioneer Elite VSX-52 7.1 Receiver 3. Klipsch RF-82 Towers 4. Klipsch RC-52 Center 5. Klipsch Gallery G-12 Flatline rear channels 6. 106" fixed screen 7. Lava LSP-12 Subwoofer (bought that myself, separately) 8. HTPC / PC via hdmi Crappy iphone pix:
photo4.jpg
This sub in the below image is not the Lava LSP-12:
photo3.jpg
photo11.jpg
photo2.jpg
photo21.jpg
photo41.jpg
The sound is AMAZING. The picture is AMAZING for a "entry level" projector. Very happy with the result. Thank you all for checking it out. question/feedback welcome.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
browntrash said:
first off special thanks to Robert_J for his help in my thread here.
You are very welcome. It's nice to see the results of a thread like that. Does that window affect the picture during daylight viewing? I have a double window as well and use heavy drapery, blackout curtains (same as my screen) and some kind of swag thing to keep like from drifting in from the sides. In the middle of the day, I can make my room completely black.

browntrash

Grip
Real Name
Fazil Shaikh
Robert_J said:
You are very welcome. It's nice to see the results of a thread like that. Does that window affect the picture during daylight viewing? I have a double window as well and use heavy drapery, blackout curtains (same as my screen) and some kind of swag thing to keep like from drifting in from the sides. In the middle of the day, I can make my room completely black.
My situation sounds similar to yours. During the day i don't really get anything coming through...if there is a bit, it is not enough to affect the projector. I haven't gotten too OCD about it yet, but i figure eventually I'll have to invest in some proper window treatments as you have.
Brian Dobbs said:
cool room!
thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks