What's new

My Theater is on line!!! (1 Viewer)

fabio_f

Agent
Thanks Lance,
and do not dreams too much.....do your theater too instead...:)!!!
bye bye and stay tuned...
;) FAbio

Patrick Bennett

Stunt Coordinator
How about a link to just plain photographs?
I found the use of animation and 'stylized' photographs to be a bit excessive. I finally just gave up because it was taking forever just to see normal images of the theater and equipment. What I did see looked nice though. :frowning:

fabio_f

Agent
Are you an Home theater fan???

If yes, i suppose you read almost all the content of the site! Cause while you read it,it loads the rest of site, like gallery and links....

If i put a link only to the photos, people should link only that part, and i am not intersted in to it.

However i am trying to modifying the load sequences, so that it take less time to load all the site completely.

Thanks

Fabio

fabio_f

Agent
I am very proud to announce to everybody that my theater was published on May 2003 on the AudioVideo Interiors magazine.
I would like to thank Mary Ann Giorgio for the wonderful article!!!
I invite you all to take a look at at my web site.
Due to the dimension of the pdf file you can only download it from my web page...here is the link:
audiovideo interiors review may2003
Thanks...
Fabio Fiorentino

Kevin Magee

Agent
I too gave up trying to see the photos. It was easier to find picture of the guys that designed the theater than the theater itself. Incredible site design though. Wish it were more focused on the theater though. Sorry to be negative.

John Swarce

Second Unit
Kevin:
I had the same problem when I checked out Fabio's site. After reading his responses above, it was fairly easy to navigate. You do have to wait for the descriptions below the theater photos to load, then click on the words. This will load the next thumbnail blown up.
Fabio:
If you are reading this, I would like to chime in and say that your theater is fantastic. I especially like the moveable theater chairs, as the room takes on a different character when the screen is up!:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

fabio_f

Agent
I too gave up trying to see the photos. It was easier to find picture of the guys that designed the theater than the theater itself. Incredible site design though. Wish it were more focused on the theater though. Sorry to be negative.
Dear Kevin,

unfortunately i am not a web designer. What i did has been made in the late night and i know i could do a better job.
For sure i will prepare soon a new version of the site reducing load times...
However i am glad you liked it!!

Thanks

Fabio

fabio_f

Agent
Dear John,

It was exactly what i meant!!!
If you want to listen to music....the room change in a different but still comfortable environment

Thanks for the compliments!!

Fabio

fabio_f

Agent
Quite kindly Michael!!!

I really thank you and i am happy you liked it...

hope to hear from you again in the future..

Fabio

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
Truly amazing HT and beautiful home, I will most certainly direct others to your site also ;)

fabio_f

Agent
Dear Benson,

Thanks for the compliments and i am pretty happy you will direct other peoples...
I took a look at your web site and specially some pictures olike Natalie Portman.
Did you edit them??? i like pretty much...they have a professional touch!!!

Hope to hear from you soon...

I am in the mood of preparing the new version of the Web site, since i am adding new equipment.
I surely will upgrade it with new pictures of the Theater, but i was thinking about something special.
In case you are an edit-man photoshop user, maybe you can cooperate working on my pictures to add a special touch...

naturally if you want to...

best regards,

Fabio Fiorentino

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Fabio...truly impressive my friend, truly impressive! Form, function, everything exudes class!:emoji_thumbsup:
If I'm ever in Italy...love to come and visit! :D
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks