What's new

My personal odyssey to get on the list for BestBuy Preferred Customer coupons. (1 Viewer)

Michael Woz

Auditioning
I've been receiving the prefered customer coupons for two years or more. However, I did NOT receive coupons for the october sale or this weekend's sale.

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
[2] sets of coupons for the Garris household this time :b. I was only able to put these to use though:

$3 off Warner SE - True Romance

10% off movies - Life is Beautiful

10% off one item - Age of Mythology (PC)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
smiley_banghead.gif
This has got to be one of the most intellectually aggravating endeavors I've ever undertaken.
Mike,
Thank you again for contacting Best Buy about the Preferred Customer events.
We do apologize for any frustration this situation has caused. I will process your request through our system again. If your name is chosen as part of our sampling, you may begin receiving coupons within the next two promotional periods.
Thank you again for your email to Best Buy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns.
Best wishes from Best Buy,
Courtney and the Consumer Relations Team

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Surprise! Surprise! Another three promotions and still nothing for me! But, my buddy Courtney, the BestBuy customer service rep gets another nice letter from yours truly:
Dear Courtney:
Another couple of BestBuy Preferred Customer Weekends (November, December) have come and gone without me receiving any promotional coupons. And now, another looms this coming weekend.
I have been requesting since May, 2002 if I could be considered a BestBuy preferred customer based on a significant amount of purchases I make in the store. I also have acquired a BestBuy credit card and made some large in-store purchases at your Crossgates Mall location in Albany, NY.
While I keep receiving promises that my name has been submitted for consideration, I receive no coupons.
Thank you. Your loyal, but disappointed, customer,
Mike Frezon

Sigh. I wonder if Odysseus had such tribulations on his long journey? I hear that Poseidon could be a real jerk!
"To the Sirens first shalt thou come, who bewitch all men..."

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Okay, lazily, I have done nothing to get on the list. Magically, I've been added. I did do Christmas returns without a receipt though.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Mike, I just don't think they like you. :D
Is it freezing up there in the Capital Region? I wish we could have been up there over the holidays, oh well, next year, but then it probably won't snow over XMAS, we always miss the big snow. We were there in 2001 and almost nothing.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
They "understand" me! They say they really "understand" me!
Mike,
Thank you again for contacting Best Buy about the Preferred Customer events.
We understand your frustration if you have not received the Preferred Customer coupons. We have submitted your request to the Direct Marketing department. If your name is chosen as part of our sampling, you may begin receiving coupons within the next two promotional periods.
Thank you for sharing your comments with Best Buy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with additional questions or concerns.
Best wishes from Best Buy,
Courtney and the Consumer Relations Team

John Berggren: Yup! I just returned a late Christmas present without a receipt, too! Very nice of them!
John Co: They SHOULD like me! That's my whole point! I spend a fair amount of $$$ there! Not as much as a lot of HTFers, but enough they should appreciate me! :rolleyes:
And, the winters here in Albany have been very plain over the last few years. This is the first with any significant storms in recent memory! And, what storms!
And, lastly, Malcolm. My good buddy Malcolm:
grinser014.gif

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Mike, if it makes you feel better, I will think of you when I use my coupons this weekend! :laugh:
Seriously, I'd start bugging them like clockwork on the first weekend of every month. The squeaky wheel...

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
I received coupons today for both myself and my father at my address.

(He lives in another state yet somehow he is now listed as a resident here?)

Have you tried getting rainchecks or returning stuff? That's how I assume I made the list.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
For some reason I received one of these Preferred Customer packets from Best Buy yesterday. I have no idea how they found my name/address (perhaps through my credit card purchases)?

I was going to use it on a ReplayTV, but have decided against it for now.

Ben_Hud

Stunt Coordinator
dave, how often do ya get those email coupons? and could you post them everytime ya get them for poor saps like me that can't get on the list

ben

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I didn't get 'em; Jay found them in the other thread I linked to. He found them elsewhere on the 'Net, so I doubt he knows how often they're online, either.
But we share when we can! :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
The following news may shock and stun the faint of heart.
Mike Frezon, in today's mail delivery, received coupons for the Preferred Customer Weekend at BestBuy for February 14-17. And, may I add, those coupons were in his own name! ;)
This is amazing news!
I would like to thank the academy...Craig & Courtney at BestBuy Customer Service...and, all you folks here at the HTF who have supported me through my ordeal. "They like me....they REALLY like me!"
WHY did I get them NOW? Dunno. My repeated queries, I hope.
Now, we'll just see if this sticks and I continue to get them for future promotions! :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks