What's new

My new HT website (1 Viewer)

Dave Milne

Supporting Actor
Wow. Very nice, especially for six months from start to finish! I love the deep, rich colors. Are the DefTechs on stands or are they just that tall standing on the stage? And where did you get the DVD holders fitted next to your equipment rack?

Thanks, it was a fun project. Yeah the defTechs are on stands. The DVD holder was custom designed by the guy that helped us build the home theater. The rack area was a doorway before, and it was a perfect fit for DVD's and the equipment.

For anyone trying to open my web page...it won't work for 24 hours. stupid free hosting. sorry bout that.

Joey_R

Stunt Coordinator
Jamie:

Having endured remote links problems last night,

[c]I Feel Your Pain!!! [/c]

Raul A

Stunt Coordinator
Wow... that is extremely cool. I love the idea of placing a sub under the main seating position, I may have to try that. My only complaint, I want more consturction photos. :)

Thanks,

We had fun working on it. And I'm sure we'll be updating it for years to come. We still need to finish the outside of the theater, and add a light to the back wall. I'll be updating the website with photos when we get to that. I was also curious about what you think of the website, because I want to go into graphic design. Thanks again for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks