What's new

My Name Is Earl season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
The hands down best line was:

"Sorry I took so long, I got my foreskin caught in my zipper."

The best was that they bookended Time After Time with the other Cyndi Lauper classic, True Colors.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Roseanne, who has not entertained me in about a dozen years, was very good on last night's episode. I wouldn't mind seeing her character recur once or twice a season, as long as it doesn't negatively affect the number of gay Kenny from the pilot recurrences. :)

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
Was that doll's head from the episode where they were skimming treasure out of the river?

If so, then maybe the orphan girl will make a re-appearance later in the season as well.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
First time in a while where Earl was actually better than The Office. Great, great episode.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

"There is one I would say it to, two would say it to me but I would not say it back, one would take it as a sexual come on and three I have not seen since the flood".

I hope I got that right.

The first five minutes were just masterful.

"No speakers in the windows on weekdays" :)

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
Anyone want to post a screencap of Catalina bending over to get the letters out of the mailbox? Jenny McCarthy wouldn't be bad either. :)

Great episode. I liked how Earl tried to be selfish, but got busted by Catalina. That's karma for you.

I was surprised that Joy didn't say "Oh snap" when she read the letter.

Jenny McCarthy was looking damn good, although it wasn't quite as good as the shot of Catalina bending over to look in the mailbox.

I'll bet that Joy will find out who Harry Monroe is when the boys tell her the bedtime story that Crab Man told them.

Loved how Will assumed that Earl and Crab Man were lovers and how Earl had no problem sharing a bed with him.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Joy and Darnell's marriage is so sweet. Cold calculating bitch that Joy is, there's only tenderness for Darnell.
LOVED that Randy called the number on the billboard to tell Joy that it was Darnell and asking for a reward.
Earl: "I knew it was wrong because I got that feeling in my guy that I always got right before I robbed a place."

Another winner. Looks like they're recovering from a rough start.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I have very hazy memories of exactly what happened after Catalina bent over in the mailbox because, well let's face it I couldn't even remember my own name there for a few minutes, but I vaguely remember that it was a funny episode. ;)

BTW, I watched the movie The Butterfly Effect last week for the first time and I was amazed at how different Ethan Suplee looked!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Catalina can't carry scenes convincingly dialogue-wise (acting-wise), so it's better when she's utilized in drive-by commentary fashion, and non-verbal scenes.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I've often wondered about that. I can't tell if she's just bad at acting, or if that's the way her character is supposed to be? Almost like she is trying to speak English and not doing a good job of it, which is why she has that stutter-talk.

And yes, when I saw her bending into the mailbox, the second thing I thought of was "I can't wait to see the comments on the HTF!!!"

p.s. I won't tell you about the first thing I thought of....;)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Damn! I missed this episode last night along with The Office.

NBC's website had the entire episode of The Office, so I was able to view it today. It was even an extended version.

However, their website only had a two minute recap for My Name is Earl. Anyone know if the entire episode is available to legally view somewhere else?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

I have to disagree, the woman is so drop-dead sexy that every word that comes out of that mouth of hers turns me on like a light switch. Like when she was complaining that men throw nickels at her ass, just hearing her say the word 'ass' made me go "Ooh she said ass!!:)"

In short, I love to listen to her talk, no matter what she's saying or if it's properly pronounced or not, she can just talk talk talk and i'd hang on every word. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks