What's new

My Home Theater (1 Viewer)

It's been a long time since I last posted Pics of my Home Theater. The pictures are a little outdated but the Inventory is recent.

Ha... Yep, have some geek classics... but the life size spiderman is the best. Here is a link to my site:
http://home.comcast.net/~jllaclair/index.html
Enjoy!

So sorry for not responding sooner. The T.V. is capable of 1080P Yesterday, my Denon Blu-Ray player arrived... I connected the player up and insterted a movie: Avatar (for graphical and sound reference) - the Picture was WOW! Sound was a bit muffled so I began to investigate.... I noticed the display on the receiver was displaying T.V. Digital (Hmmm, I do have a fiber optic from my T.V. to my receiver for You-Tube and T.V. related content.... But my new Blue-Ray play has Audio straight to receiver (HDMI) and Video(HDMI) straight to TV. So, when I disconnected the Digial Audio cable, I found the issue. The VIDEO HDMI was outputting both audio and video to T.V. then sending the audio back to the receiver via the Digital Cable. So, after a little bit more setup, I was able to get the display DTS-HD MSTR AUDIO and holy crap what a difference. I inserted the matrix as well.... sound was awesome (I had to keep going to my receiver and adjust the different DB gain for my speakers, but man did it sound good)... but I lost my picture and I lost my connection to cable as well.... It was 12:00AM and I gave up for the night... More work to do when I get home tonight.

Took some really shoddy pictures last night with the cell phone. I have them posted on my web page http://home.comcast.net/~jllaclair/index.html I have some construction to do to fill the lower bottom half where the old T.V filled in. I also need to get a TV bracket to mount the TV to so it's not sitting on top of the old broken subwoofer. But it gives you an idea of what's to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks