1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

My first CS experience with Monoprice.com

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by SQMonte, Mar 19, 2007.

1. SQMonte

SQMonte Well-Known Member

What an experience it was. The short and sweet of it is that I placed an order on Saturday with them, noticed I had made a mistake and submitted an "order change" form off thier website the same day to have them correct it. I rcvd an order confirmation the next day which did not show the correction had been made so I responded to the email and asked them to make the correction. I provided all quantities and part #'s (2 of each) by saying:

They deleted the item as requested but only added 1ea of the item requested. I called them and spoke to a lady with a heavy accent and attitude to match. She said I would need to reorder it..........no problem.............but she wanted me to pay for the shipping too. After going round and round with her about it, she finally agreed to not charge me for the shipping since it was their mistake. She was very rude and unprofessional, definitely not a good first impression [​IMG]

2. Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor Well-Known Member

I haven't had to use their customer service often as their orders are usually accurate... but I had to a couple of times and the CSR was very nice and helpful. Perhaps you caught someone on a bad day? [​IMG]