What's new

My budget got cut and just saw a good deal on a sub any inputs? (1 Viewer)

MarkSchro

Stunt Coordinator
I have been looking to replace my dead sub (25year old mirage 12"). Tough times and my budget got cut in half and might drop even more. I was looking at SVS and definitive tech super cube 4000 and even the DIY but now my new budget is $400. I just saw the Mirage OMNI-S10 for $386 out the door from world wide stereo it normally goes for $529 plus tax. I started looking at Lava and some other brands that people have mentioned on this site. Does anyone think $386 for the OMIN S10 is a great deal or just ok?

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Does anyone think $386 for the OMIN S10 is a great deal or just ok?
Not even OK. The Lava 10 will match it and it costs less. Much less with the forum discount. DIY for $400 will crush most subs from brick and mortar stores if you are willing to build a large enclosure.

MarkSchro

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Robert, I don't have much room for an enclosure or time so the Lava is sounding better and better.

Robert_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
MarkSchro said:
Thanks Robert, I don't have much room for an enclosure.....
Maybe next time. I'm still trying to get someone to build the Tuba HT. This guy built 2 and he seems to like them.

MarkSchro

Stunt Coordinator
Now that's an enclosure!!! No way I could sell that to the wife but I'm sure it goes low... Serious air moving his shirt, the neighbors must love the dual subs.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks