What's new

My Bluejeans Cables Experience (1 Viewer)

Patrick Williams

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered a fairly large number of cables from Blue jeans cables for my new front projector setup. After receiving them ( only a 3 day turn around from Washington state to NY), I decided to run only 1 set of component cables to my projector, instead of the 2 I had planned to.

This involved me being stuck with a 30 foot component cable I had no use for. I called Blue Jeans cables, told them my situation, and was told I could return the cable for a full refund. Within 4 days I received a box containing a different cable I had substituted (a 3 foot component cable), as well as a refund check for the price difference.

This is truly fantastic service. I know where I'll be looking next time I need some cables.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I did up my entire system with BJ's. Coax digital, component video, and analog audio. They were fast and professional. And the cables are of excellent build quality. One of the best values out there, IMO. If you go through their web site, they have actually done their own noise rejection measurements to decide what to recommend to people for different applications. And if I'm remembering correctly, their component video cables got a "99" rating in a previous issue of DVD Etc.

Erik J. B.

Grip
I had to exchange two component video cables after having them for more than a month (still piecing everything together slowly) because my new BDI rack didn't allow me hide the stiffer cables as well. They had no problem extending their 30 day gaurantee. Grade A IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks