What's new

My 10th Anniversary at HTF (1 Viewer)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Actually, my 10th Anniversary for being a member of the HTF was yesterday, December 7. I can't believe it has been 10 years since I discovered this relatively small community of home theater enthusiasts. I remember that when I joined I was something like the 1,700 something member.

Members of this community have helped me decide on various pieces of equipment and what DVDs to purchase. Even though I don't post here as often as I used to, I wanted to let Ron and Parker know that I appreciate what they have done to keep this forum alive and thriving for all of us to enjoy.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I remember Marty's post count and mine being fairly close for a long time. To think Marty and I are languishing in the 4,000's while Patrick is nearing 40k!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Let me be the third person in this thread with a 10-year pin at HTF. Just 6 more days.

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
But Mike, since you're closing in on 15,000 posts :eek: you fall into the "It's not the years but the mileage" category!

Oh, and happy anniversary Marty!

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Congratulations, Marty!
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

(Do you remember those ancient threads that opened like the folder trees in Windows Explorer?)

Yes, it has been a good time all those years.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks