What's new

Music missing from "Millennium" Season 2? (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
since Millennium season 3 is out now, does anyone know if the KISS music remains in the episode that they appear in?

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, it's definitely in there, it's "Psycho Circus" and it appears throughout "13 Years Later..."

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Just doing a quick search here, I've read that Ascension, Redux II, and The End have the incorrect 'The Truth Is Out There' tagline on their season sets. I think there's some confusion on which Redux has the wrong tagline though. On the Black Oil Mythology set, Redux (not Redux II) has 'All Lies Lead To The Truth' and Redux II is back to 'The Truth Is Out There'. Unless someone has a copy of the episode from Fox, I'm just assume/hope that Fox got the right episode.

Ascension is corrected ('Deny Everything') on Mythology Volume One. Redux is corrected ('All Lies Lead To The Truth') on Mythology Volume Two. And I think it's safe to assume that The End will be corrected ('The End') on Mythology Volume Three. It isn't cool that if you HAVE to have the correct taglines that you need to buy the episodes again but at least Fox has fixed those errors.

Yeah, I know this is really another topic :)

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
You know, now that Fox actually has corrected DVD masters of the episodes in question it might be reasonable to get them to re-press the discs from the season sets for those of us who spent nearly $1000 on them. Maybe Gord could suggest it to Fox? They were pretty quick to offer a fix for "Triangle" before Chris Carter incorrectly stated it was supposed to look that way. If that was the case the title sequence and end credits wouldn't be effected but they look just as bad as the rest of the episode. I'm not holding my breath for that mistake to be corrected but I think it's worth a shot to see if Fox would correct the tagline mistakes. According to TVshowsonDVD.com "Ascension", "Redux II" and "The End" have the incorrect taglines and "The Beginning" is missing the recap (although I was under the impression that many other episodes were missing recaps). If those truly are the only four episodes effected in the entire series (barring "Triangle", of course) Fox should just put them all on a single disc and send them out to people that bought the seasons.

Michael Sliger

Second Unit
Man, this thread has made me paranoid. I made it to Antipas tonight and noticed around the 22:00 mark of the episode that Frank turns around and lips the word "What?", but the sound is inaudible. Had to drag my syndication copy out to make sure that this was a flaw in the broadcast master. It was, of course. This digging through old tapes is starting to eat into some quality DVD viewing time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks