What's new

Murder, She Wrote: Season 9 DVD boxset? (1 Viewer)

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Next Tuesday sees the Region 1 DVD release of Murder, She Wrote's 11th and penultimate season (including two bonus Season 12 episodes). If anyone is getting it can they post some comments on the picture/print quality, presentation etc. please. When I bought the tenth season on Region 2 the picture quality for the bonus Season 11 episode "Amsterdam Kill" (although it was filmed with the tenth season) was similar to Season 10's picture quality.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I think once the season sets are completed, it would make complete sense for the TV-movies to be the next set of releases. They may not put them all in one box choosing instead to do them as double feature releases, but I feel sure they will get some kind of release. Murder, She Wrote seems to sell for Universal, so it would be foolish to sit on them.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
I hope you're right, Matt! I would love to own them...

So glad Angie is still going strong... She's done three different Broadway shows in as many years. I've been fortunate enough to see her in Deuce and Blithe Spirit. She's a revelation.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thank you so much for this information. Fans of the show will be happy to add these four made-for-TV films to complete their collections.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
I especially want to see South by Southwest. But I don't think any of the four post-series Murder, She Wrote TV movies had the TV series' title sequence and theme tune.

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Was wondering if Universal Playback would be completing Murder, She Wrote on Region 2 with the release of the four post-series TV movies. In the last few weeks the BBFC added a listing to their website for these titles, and just this past week found out there was a DVD pre-order listing for a two-disc set from Universal Playback of the four post-series TV movies:

"South by Southwest"

"A Story to Die For"

"The Last Free Man"

and "The Celtic Riddle".

They're being released on Monday (26th March). Below is 3D front cover artwork for the set (source: Play.com):

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks