1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Murder, He Says on TCM tonight!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Robert Crawford, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    A great comedy "Murder, He Says" is being broadcast tonight on Turner Classic Movies at 10:00 p.m. ET. This movie has been rarely shown over the last several years.

Crawdaddy

2. ChuckWL

ChuckWL Well-Known Member

Robert, this is not available on Dvd, correct? I set my DVR and thank you for the heads up!

Sarah

3. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert

Right, it isn't available on DVD which is why I gave this heads up. Also, last night was the first time it was shown on TCM. I haven't seen this film in many years and have been trying to do so for a long time. I made a DVR-R of it too.

Crawdaddy

4. Dave B Ferris

Dave B Ferris Well-Known Member

Hi Crawdaddy,

I want to thank you for the heads-up, too. I have the film saved on my TIVO; I'll make the DVD-R later.

Your heads-up helped me avoid "Murphy's Law". Normally, I'll read about a film here after it has already aired, add it to my TIVO wish list, and wait for seemingly months & months for another airing.

5. DeWilson

DeWilson Well-Known Member

Denny
    I was released on VHS Fun Film.

6. Peter M Fitzgerald

Peter M Fitzgerald Well-Known Member

Peter Fitzgerald
    By all rights, seeing that they have a good print of this Paramount film owned by Universal, they should release this as a solo TCM Vault Collection title (on a pressed DVD), as they've already done with REMEMBER THE NIGHT... especially since its so highly regarded, and got --according to Robert Osbourne himself, in the intro segment-- such a great reaction (from a crowded screening) at the recent TCM Classic Film Festival.

Anyway, I've got my DVD-R copy now, just in case the above scenario doesn't happen.

7. ChuckWL

ChuckWL Well-Known Member

Thanks again Robert this was a real treat!

8. cadavra

cadavra Well-Known Member

Given that Universal has a ton of excellent MacMurray Paramount vehicles, it would make much more sense for them to do a boxed set. He still has tons of fans just from MY THREE SONS and his Disney pictures.

Mike S.