What's new

Mrs. Brown's Boys, anyone? (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Clips of this are going around via my FB friends this weekend, it seems like it is right up our alley.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like there is any way for us to get it legally on disk even if we wanted to.
http://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Browns-Boys-Complete-Collection/dp/B008DCXZO0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382841349&sr=8-2&keywords=mrs.+browns+boys

Region B only. =(

Anyone have a line on how to get this in the US?
If you want to see the show, most of the episodes are up on Daily Motion, here is season 1, episode 1.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo22ef_mrs-browns-boys-s01e01_shortfilms

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I really have no intention of ever getting a dedicated deck. I don't see the difference in my setups. And I never import sstuff really, this was a one off need....

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Sam doesn't watch the esoteric stuff the rest of us do...

Since I went region-free BD, my main impetus to Region B is simply a matter of cost.

Several of the French, Spanish and British films I've bought are offered here via Criterion, TT, Lorber or not at all. Even some movies like The Seasoning House, I already bought used $10 less shipped from the UK...and it isn't even released here yet.

It is ridiculous the cost of Studio Canal/BFI/Eureka over what the same titles sell here for. Ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks