1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr. Show season 3: anybody find it?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by LarryDavenport, Aug 26, 2003.

1. LarryDavenport

LarryDavenport Screenwriter

All the online shops are saying in stock but I went to four brick and mortar stores and they all say next week. Just wondering if this is only true in Seattle.

2. Bob Turnbull

Bob Turnbull Supporting Actor

My amazon.ca order just shipped today with Season 3 of Mr. Show (along with Animal House and Simpsons Season 3). I can post once it arrives.

I've yet to read through the episode synopsis from the book Mr. Show - What Happened? for seasons 3 and 4 as I want to be as surprised with each episode as I was with the first 2 seasons. I had never seen the show before and bought blind. Looking forward even more to this season after reading the rest of the book.

3. Michael Bee

Michael Bee Auditioning

The Best Buy in Tukwila had several copies up front on a couple little tables, I didn't check the shelves. In fact, I grabbed all of today's purchases from those little tables.

4. Steve_Knutzen

Steve_Knutzen Screenwriter

There were plenty of copies at my local Best Buy.

5. John_bri

John_bri Extra

I pre-ordered my copy a while ago and they said it would arrive on the 27th, even though I use UPS next day. To my surprise I went to the porch on the 26th and it was there.

Happy Days are Here Again!

6. Dave_P.

Dave_P. Supporting Actor

Got mine yesterday from DVDPlanet

7. Marc_Savoie

Marc_Savoie Stunt Coordinator

Wasn't at any stores I went to.
    A couple employees said they didn't get it in their shipments for some reason and to check back throughout the week, which I will.

8. LarryDavenport

Thanks. I finally found it at Borders. The U-District Tower hadn't heard of it. When I said I saw it on their web page they told me I should have bought it there.

9. Jeff McMillan

Jeff McMillan Stunt Coordinator

We picked this up at Amoeba in Berkeley, and it has two copies of disc one instead of one and two. Unfortunately, they said that they've received several returns on this already with the same problem, and I saw on another message board a person saying that their disc two just wouldn't play at all.

10. LarryDavenport

Fortunately my set works fine and I got the right discs. I was suprised that of all of season 3 I'd only seen one episode before. What a treat! I can't wait to listen to the commentary.

11. Jeff McMillan

Jeff McMillan Stunt Coordinator

That's good to hear. I was hoping that it wasn't a problem with the whole run. I guess I'll take my chances and exchange it today.

12. Bob Turnbull

Bob Turnbull Supporting Actor

Just made it through all 10 episodes. "Pre-Taped Call-In Show" was hilarious!

I noticed that episode 9 ran about 23:42 while episode 10 was 29:11. I found that odd. Anyone know why that might be?

13. Kevin Leonard

Kevin Leonard Supporting Actor