What's new

MP3 & phone app deals/freebies (Amazon/Starbucks/etc.) (3 Viewers)

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Oops..in a hurry before running out the door here: 10,000 Maniacs' "Into the Fire" (IIRC) for only $1.99! Monday's post will be in the PM.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Sorry I missed posting yesterday, but today is a pretty good new release deal: Fall Out Boy's "Folie a Deux" (just released today!) is only $3.99!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
A nice set of pre-Christmas deals today!

The Deal of the Day: "The Doors (40th Ann. Edition)" for just $3.99.

The Five for $5 Friday Deals:

Frank Sinatra: "A Jolly Christmas"

The Pretenders: "The Singles"

Darius Rucker: "Learn To Live" (his country album)

Hinder: "Take It To The Limit"

OST: "Nightmare Before Christmas"

Enjoy!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
OK, it's early on a snowy Saturday morning...the deal is Brian Setzer Orchestra's "Christmas Rocks," but I don't remember if the price is $2.99 or $3.99!

And we still have the $5 albums going for this weekend:

Jason44

Agent
Real Name
Jason
EricSchulz said:
OK, it's early on a snowy Saturday morning...the deal is Brian Setzer Orchestra's "Christmas Rocks," but I don't remember if the price is $2.99 or $3.99!
And we still have the $5 albums going for this weekend:
Thanks for the information I didnt know about these!
htf_imgcache_37285.gif

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Fans of the movie "Once" will enjoy today's deal: "The Swell Season" by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (the stars of the movie) is on sale for only $2.99!

Plus the $5 Friday titles....

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Today's deal is Kimya Dawson's "Alphabutt" for only $1.99. She appeared on the soundtrack for "Juno" and this is a kids CD she recorded.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
While today's deal is WAY outside the normal price range, it IS a great deal if you don't have the songs already: ABBA's "The Albums" is a collection of all nine studio albums (along with some B-sides and unreleased tracks). It's regularly $79.99 on iTunes, $69.98 on Amazon and on sale today for only $49.99!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Today's Christmas-themed deal is the Barenaked Ladies' "Barenaked for the Holidays" for only $2.99. Merry Christmas!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
If Colbie Caillat's "Summer Sessions" was on your Christmas list and you didn't get it, pick it up today for only $1.99!

There's no "Five for $5 Friday" selection, however they are running a deal for their Top 50 Best Albums of 2008, all at only $5 each! No dates given for how long this lasts, but there are some great titles available!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Sorry, I missed a couple of days there... But I come back with a "can't-do-without" title: "Ethiopiques Volume One: The Golden Years Of Modern Ethiopian Music" for the low, low price of $1.99! And I am not kidding on that title!

My guess is that the Top 50 $5 Year End deal will run through New Years Day with new Five for $5 Friday returning on Jan. 2nd.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for posting that, David! I had to work early this morning and didn't get a chance to do it myself. Also worth checking out on the MP3 home page is the "This Is How I Roc: The Yep Roc 2008 Sampler," an 11-track free sampler with tracks by Nick Lowe, Apples In Stereo, Ron Sexsmith and more!

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
This Amazon mp3 stuff is hard on my system -- too many albums that I have no business buying like Purple Rain and The Doors from a few weeks ago are just too hard to pass on.
Reminds me a lot of rummaging through the used LP bins years ago for the $0.25 albums with the cool covers or the $3 LD cutouts at Camelot Music. Never could bring myself to do the Saturday Garage Sell Rambles that a few of the friends would do.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Ah, it wouldn't be New Year's Eve without "Celebration" by Kool and the Gang, and you can get it on "Celebration: The Best of Kool and the Gang" for only $1.99 today! Happy New Year everyone!

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Today's Deal (Fri. Jan 2nd) is Ratatat's "LP3" for only $1.99. There are no 5 for $5 Friday deals listed, but the 50 $5 Best of 2008 promotion is still up and running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treed99
Recent bookmarks