1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving Sale: Onix Rockets, B&K Ref 50, and more

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by DanielK, Aug 28, 2004.

1. DanielK

DanielK Well-Known Member

Hi,

Have several pieces of home theater equipment that I'd like to sell off as I plan on upgrading/speakers will not match decor for the new home. All serious offers will be entertained (ie. room for negotiation). Buyer to pay shipping costs - would prefer pick up - if you live around the central Illinois area, can make arrangements for inspection.

1. Onix Rocket Speakers (original Rocket speakers): Pair of RS-750's, Pair of RS-550's, and one RSC-200 (bigfoot center channel speaker). Asking $1500 for all 5 speakers or best offer. I am also willing to split the speakers up. Check out www.av123.com. I am the original owner and have all the original packing/boxes (purchased directly from AV123.

2. B&K Reference 50. In excellent condition - very minimal use. Comes with original box, Ref 50, remote, contents. Original, non-smoking owner. Asking $1250 or best offer.

3. Sherbourn 5/1500A amp. In excellent condition with minimal use. Original packing included. Sale Pending

4. SVS 16-46PC subwoofer. This is a B-stock subwoofer purchased from SVS. In excellent condition as well. Comes with original packaging. Asking $500 or best offer.

Again, all serious offers will be entertained. Pics upon request. Thanks for looking.

2. Kincade

Kincade Well-Known Member

YGPM

3. MarkMaximus

MarkMaximus Well-Known Member

PM sent

4. Todd-B

Todd-B Active Member

SVS sub still available? if so sent you a pm regarding.

5. Omar Torres

Omar Torres Well-Known Member

You have a PM