What's new

Movies you'd rather stick up your... (1 Viewer)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
ARSE than watch.
Top 5 worst movies ever seen (and why):
Why am I asking...who knows???
One being the worst...
1) BATMAN AND ROBIN - I have never, before or since or ever, gone into a movie with such dreadful expectations and come out that let down. This is the TV show with a $500 million dollar budget and Chris O'Donnell.
2) THE CROW II: CITY OF ANGELS - Yeah, uhhh, is anything gonna happen in this "movie"? I got yelled at in this one, because the OTHER guy in the theater was "watching" it while I couldn't help from howling. A 1.5 hour music video that sucks...with bad music.
3) TOMB RAIDER - I don't have the passion for this one that I do the above two (they are legendary), but this movie was so lame it recycled stunts from MI2.
4) WINDWALKER - I saw it once as a little boy, and it was the most boring thing ever. It's about Native Americans...that's all I remember.
5) MORTAL KOMBAT II - I almost walked out after five minutes, and I spent the next hour and half regretting the decision to stay.
Honorable Mention: THE ENGLISH PATIENT - flame me! I know that many HTF'ers love this movie, and who am I to say it's not great? Well, I am no one, but I felt just like Elaine about it. My ex and I had many fights over it.
So, hopefully no one is too incensed to reply.
Take care,
Chuck
------------------
He had a plan. Maybe you just didn't see it 'til it hit you between the eyes. But, it started to make sense... in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I think I speak for everyone, I would never stick a movie up my arse! Damn, don't you think that would hurt a little? I mean, I've never tried it, and don't plan on it, but if I did, I think it would have to be a good movie. If your going to stick something in a "do not enter" area, wouldn't you want it to be something you like? C'mon, have a little taste!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Hehe, just playing around! Well, not with a movie or anything!
God bless
patriot.gif

jeffrey noel
------------------
Go WILDCATS!

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
No Way !
Mortal Kombat 2 is awsome, The best cheese I have ever seen
" There's only one way this can be settled through... MORTAL KOMBAT !!!!! "
I love it, Bring on MORTAL KOMBAT 3
Not as good as Mortal kombat 1
" Those were $ 500 sun glasses you asshole "
- Johnny Cage
Mortal kombat
laugh.gif

Regards,
Ricky
------------------
jasvparbanner2.jpg

www.petitiononline.com/UncutDVD

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, but I'll wait for a smaller home video format before even pondering your question.
biggrin.gif

patriot.gif

------------------
God Bless America

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
hmmmmm what a hard question as I really can't think of anything I've ever put up there nor would want to put up there
biggrin.gif
but speaking theoretically I would say "Mummy Returns" I really hated it and was ready to walk out within the first 15 minutes
rolleyes.gif
close second would be any of the "Mortal Kombat" movies as IMHO they all sucked.
------------------
-Keith-

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Topics a pain in the arse Chuck, no I'd rather watch bad movies than stick them up there, eeeek!
Actually I enjoy watching bad movies, its a masochistic thing, when I watch 'Batman & Robin' I have myself tied to the sofa with the remote dangling on a string a few feet away, and while the film is on, I'm writhing and screaming trying to reach the remote with my teeth, oh the exquisite agony! :)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
There are so many.
- Sphere
- A Room With A View
- Batman & Robin
- Batman Returns
- Batman Forever
- The Mummy
- Mummy Returns
- Creepshow
and many others.
orangeman
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
What Eric said!
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I think I speak for everyone, I would never stick a movie up my arse! Damn, don't you think that would hurt a little?
I'd like to see you try with a three hour 35mm print on a platter system.
Oh, sorry, to answer the question:
*cough* Druids *cough*
laugh.gif

------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] ICQ: 16733922 2001 Film List I Am Jack's DVD List
"Are we gonna let the elevator bring us down?
Oh no! Let's go...let's go crazy!" Prince, Purple Rain

My Own Film Review Website Is Coming Soon!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Neil, 'Creepshow'!?! No way, it's a horror classic bud!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!
[Edited last by John Williamson on October 05, 2001 at 11:23 AM]

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
John you stole the words right out of my mouth. Classic. Anyway there are a couple movies that I really hate
The Quick and the Dead
Batman and Robin
The Mummy Returns
and all Kevin Smith movies(just kidding they rule :))
------------------
Sorry about the previous Sig.
"Hell hath no fury like a womens scorn for sega."-Brodie Bruce
South Park season-by-season Again on DVD.
Beavis and Butthead on DVD
Family Guy on DVD

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
Creepshow is a horror classic and Magnolia is a wonderful movie
Just adding my view, I respect yours.
Regards,
Ricky

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
I'll have to second "The Blair Witch Project." I found that one incredibly boring. It is best summed up in Brian's synopsis of the movie to a blind man on Family Guy:
"Ok, they're walking in the woods. Still walking. Something about a map - I don't know. Still walking. Ok, it's over. Everybody looks pissed."

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I have to support Aurel again and say that the last person to see Magnolia should be my proctologist.
tongue.gif

I would also like to add Rattle and Hum, an arse seems like the perfect final resting place for Bono and his ego.
biggrin.gif

------------------
THIS BAG IS NOT A TOY
Link Removed
375 Reasons why I drive A 1991 Cavalier.
[Edited last by JasenP on October 06, 2001 at 07:20 PM]

KyleK

Second Unit
1. The Musketeer
2. Batman & Robin
3. The Mummy Returns (loved The Mummy though)
Actually I'd rather stick them up the filmmakers'...ahem.

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
Hey, yeah...what the hell's wrong with Creepshow? One of my favorite horror anthologies (though nowhere near as great as 1972's Tales From the Crypt.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks