What's new

Movie Posters (1 Viewer)

d1amond

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick
Not really sure where to put this but i have a few movie posters im looking to get rid of. I have far to many and im sure someone else can enjoy them. Its mainly newer movies. These are genuine double sided movie posters that come rolled in tubes. If anyone is interested i will try to take a picture of the actual poster. ballpark prices are from 5 to 50 depending on the poster and the condition.

Movie Posters Shutter Island HP Deathly Hallows 2012 Hall Pass Neighborhood Watch Hugo Kung Fu Panda American Pie Reunion Lockout Judy Moody Ramona & Beezus The Grey Crank The Help Bourne Legacy Safe Jackass 2 Mr. Poppers Penguins Larry Crowne Big Year Talladega Nights Arthur Charlie St. Cloud Change Up Lion King Paranormal Activiy 2 Rise of the Planet of the Apes Don’t Know How She Does It Moneyball John Carter What's Your Number Couragous Hot Fuzz Paranormal Activiy 3 The Help Three Muskateers Simpsons Dylan Dog Abduction The Debt Shrek 3 Hop Ice Age 4 Jack & Jill Next Rio Knocked Up New Years Eve Titanic 3D Prom 28 Weeks Later Like Crazy Hunger Games Just Go With It Tales of Desperoux Warrior Secret World of Ariety Arthur Christmas Deception Bucky Larson Puss in Boots 50/50 The Rocker Brave Protector Lion King International Devil Fantastic 4 Rise of the silver surfer Kung Fu Panda 2 Lorax Room Mate Beauty & the Beast Something Borrowed Madagascar 3 How Do You Know Hunger Games Abduction Hotel Transylvania War Horse Monsters Inc 3D The Rite Harry Potter Finan Destination 5 Perfect Getaway Diary of a Wimpy Kid Roderick Rules Twilight breaking dawn Crazy Stupid Love War Legends of the Guardians Life of PI Foot Lose Meet the Robinsons Beastly Warm Bodies Contagion Hop Something Borrowed Horrible Bosses Don’t be Afraid of the Dark Rango Soul Surfer Expendables 2 Xmen 1st class Zoo Keeper Little Fockers MIB 3 Wall street Killers You Again Flight 3 Stooges Cats and Dogs Legendary Chasing Mavericks Spy Kids Paranorman Takers Guilt Trip Red Riding Hood Paranormal Activity 3 Hanna Why Did I Get Married Kickass Battleship Grown Ups The Switch Tourist Date Night Shrek 4 Water for Elephants Guliver Wall Street Hitman Just Wright Life as we Know it Unknown National treasure book of secrets Apollo 18 Smurfs Hugo When in Rome Conan Burlesque In Time Ratatoullie Step Up 3D Big Mamas LFLS Friends with Benefits Under Dog Rio Up in the Air Priest Last Excorcism Final Destination 5 (FOIL) Bounty Hunter Eat Pray Love Soul Takers Pirates on Stranger Tides Spy Next Door Skyline Unknown Django Shutter Island Dinner for Schmucks The Kingdom Hangover 2 Day the Earth Stood Still Monsters U Bee Movie Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Funny People Immortals Saw 4 Hansel & Gretel From Paris woth Love Super 8 Elizabeth the golden Blades of Steel Nine Alvin and the Chipmunks : Shipwrecked Battleship Project X Wolfman Real Steal Prometheus Avengers (CRAP) Percy Jackson Marmaduke Wrath of the Titans Dream House Diary of and Wimpy kid Under World Evolution Guardians Contagion Clash of the Titans Bounty Hunter Reservation Road Warrior Ice Age 3 Percy Jackson P2 Narnia : Voyage Surrogates Red Riding Hood Golden Compass I Am #4 How to Train Dragons Paul Last Legion Our Family Wedding Princess and the Frgon Horrible Bosses Disturbia Rise of the Guardians Day breakers Bad Teacher Waitress Evan Almighty Kung Fu Panda Bucky Larson Cars 2 Alvin and the Chipmunks Post Grad Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Safe House Captivity Stepfather Bolt Heartbreak Kid Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium Christmas Carol Bank Job Dragon Wars Mr. Beans Holiday Knight and Day My Bloody Valentine Shoot em Up Dark Rising Alvin And the Chipmuncks Stardust Michael Clayton Game Plan Cloudy with a Cahnce Eagle Eye 3 Days fo Night Chuck & Larry Planet 51 12 Rounds The Ex Dance Flick Brother Solomon City of Ember Georgia Rule Igor Bratz Superhero Movie 1408 Disturbia Mr. Brooks I Know Who Killed Me Earth Hoax Haunting in CT The Invasion My Best Friends Girl Woman In Black Obsession Sherlock Holms Game of Thrones Defiance American Reunion Punisher 2 Last Stand Kung Fu Panda Harold & Kumar Christmas Space Chimps Mission Impossible 3 Ghost Protocol High School Musical Ghost Rider 2 Hotel for Dogs Babylon AD Brave Hostel 2 Safe Hellboy 2 Aeon Flux The Comebacks Prom Night Night at The Museum Valkerie Race to Witch Mountain Mr. Poppers Penguins Glee in Concert Johnny English Miracle at St. Anne's Appaloosa Knowing Leatherheads Clover Field Cadillac Records Frost Nixon Monte Carlo Hamlet 2 Dolphin Tale New in Town Post Grad Zohan Forgetting Sara Marshall Strangers Flash of Genius Bangkok Dangerous Awake What Happens in Vegas Penelope 7 Pounds Journey to The Center Never Back Down Baby Mama Speed Racer Traitor No Country for Old Men Drillbit Tailor Ice Age 3 Mall Cop Yes Man How to Lose a guy

d1amond

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick
It was in spreadsheet form but when i posted it broke down like that. If its easier i can foreward along the spreadsheet i have.

Brendan Surpless

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brendan Surpless
Bourne Legacy
Titanic 3D
Lion King
Beauty & the Beast
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows
Super 8
Prometheus
Mission Impossible 3 Ghost Protocol
Knowing
Clover Field

Any chances you might be able to take photos of these? They don't have to be individual photos/can be group shots.

d1amond

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick
heres a couple that i found last night. Cloverfield and Knowing are pictures of the back side of the posters.

Attachments

• IMG_3875.jpg
    IMG_3875.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3877.jpg
    IMG_3877.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3878.jpg
    IMG_3878.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 40

d1amond

Auditioning
Real Name
Nick
Prometheus and Knowing have some damage on the sides Cloverfield is pretty good though. $25 for all three shipped.

Heres a couple more i found over the weekend.

Attachments

• HP Deathly.JPG
    HP Deathly.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 35
  • 2012.JPG
    2012.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 28weeks.JPG
    28weeks.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 32
  • lionking.JPG
    lionking.JPG