What's new

Movie myths (1 Viewer)

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
My biggest pet peeve is how in zombie movies they show a victim of a bite reanimating within seconds (older movies), but we all know that victims of a bite take atleast 30-60 minutes to reanimate! I mean come on people! lol.

*sorry I had to*

I have nothing to add to this thread. :frowning:

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member

A long time ago, a friend and I watched John Woo's The Killer and decided to see if we could count the number of bullets fired before anyone reloaded. We didn't make it very far in this game, though, because it was just too hard to keep track. I think in one section we counted something like 58 shots in a row fired from Chow Yun-Fat's gun :)

GeorgePaul

Second Unit

Hmmmm...I know SOMEONE who loved the '80s--particularly National Lampoon's Vacation.
:D

That film, by the way, takes all sorts of liberties with police investigative work--particularly after Clark gets taken on the truckster repair by the local constable/repairman, and later after Clark takes all of the cash from the El Tovar Hotel register...and gets away scot-free.

Oh, well...it WAS funny, though. :lol:

Ben_@

Stunt Coordinator

I believe there is moment in EVENT HORIZON where -while one of the characters is trapped in an airlock, about to be exposed to space without the protection of a space suit-close his eyes and exhale as much air from his body as possible. *shudders thinking about it*

Onto the subject of video games. It annoys me how many times they show portable game systems without game cartridges inserted in them. I understand they don't want to pay royalties for showing a game's label (like it couldn't be cleverly concealed), but come up with something!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks