What's new

Most wanted Music Videos & Concerts on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Natalie F

Stunt Coordinator
Definately Evanescence live. I've downloaded some of their live performances and for the most part, they're really good.

The DVD I would kill for though would be all the videos from Matthew Good Band. They had some really good ones. I'm not sure if any of their concerts were filmed but that would be good also. But I definately want their vids.

Also I know Muse have a conert DVD out but it would be nice to have their music videos on DVD. They've only made three albums so its probably far away, but I'd be willing to wait.

Sean A

Stunt Coordinator
The Stones should do a compilation set like Zeppelin did. They could include : Charlie is My Darling, The Stones in the Park and of course, Ladies and Gentlemen, The Rolling Stones .Would even take "Let's Spend the Night Together" .

Also, a COMPLETE Prince videos set, along with Sign O the Times and any other good concert footage.

And how about a compilation from the late 60's/early 70's Johnny Cash Show ? He had great guests such as Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Bob Dylan, and Eric Clapton. There are boots out of the show, but I want an official release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks