What's new

Most Insane Tweaks Thread (1 Viewer)

Frank_S

Supporting Actor
It's a waste of time rebutting any of Chu's statements. I have learned from reading his posts over the years that he is always right(in his mind at least) and that no-one else can post an opinion differing from his without receiving his always humerous rant. And dribble, not drivel is what I meant to say.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

I don't see where Chu is posting opinion, what he posts is mostly scientific fact. On the odd occasion (like the semi-humorous psycho-analysis in this thread) he posts his clearly stated "opinion", he usually does it to get a rise or to add some humor. As for arguing with his scientific facts, I can understand why someone would think "It's a waste of time rebutting". Scientific facts are often like that.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Hey Frank, I'm willing to listen to reason and not to that old, 'well, that's what I heard, YMMV' stuff. So put something on the table already and start a new thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks