Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
XII
Resident Evil: Outbreak (maybe)
NHL 2K4

more too

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
From that preview:

The one disappointing point about the game for me -- and it's a fairly major one, unfortunately -- is the story. I vastly preferred the intense, personal psychological horror of Silent Hill 2. That game also had an absolutely classic endgame scenario that has yet to be equalled for pure, abject terror. The plot of the third game is fine enough ... I just felt that Silent Hill 2 was a major leap in a great new direction for horror titles, and Silent Hill 3 is a shaky step back towards the expected.
I have a feeling I will mirror that. I;ve said as much in the past. I enjoyed SH2 for its more "human" emotional story where as SH3 is literally a direct sequel to part 1. As much I am know I'll enjoe seeing the first Silent Hill's sotry completed I will miss James' far more personal journey.

Noentheless I really cannot wait till August. Already have off of work the 6th and 7th for SH3 alone:). Thanks Paul.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Xbx:

True Crime
Halo 2
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Im hoping the following two titles happen:
Hitman 3
Duke Nukem Forever

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Just saw The Homestar Runner RPG announced. Won't be out until next year at the earliest (although there's a downloadable demo now), and I haven't been much of an RPG fan, but this has gotta-have-it all over it.

It'll probably be the first 2600 homebrew I buy, too. It was originally planned as a 32K cart, but now there's talk of it being 64 or even 128K! :)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Anyone mention Halo 2 yet? :D

Great jumpin' jackrabbits do I want to get my mitts on THAT!

Also can't wait for my newest NFL game. I've yet to decide which one though!

Fable sounds VERY cool, plus there was another XLive RPG mentioned that I can't wait to check out. (I forget what it's called but I remember thinking it was a somewhat generic-sounding title.)

Oh and I GOTTA get that new Futurama game! Seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks