1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

monoprice dinky link and wii game console

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by FlyingTiger, Aug 25, 2012.

1. FlyingTiger

FlyingTiger Active Member

my question is can i use the wii controler over the monoprice dinky link? Or do i have to extend the sensor bar? all my devices are located in an AV closet. i read that the controllers talk to the console using bluetooth. If so i will be within 25ft of the console.

2. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    Why don't you buy the bluetooth bar for the Wii? It sits right in front of the TV and then it doesn't matter where the Wii is.
    http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Ultra-Sensor-Bar-Nintendo/dp/B004E0G7ZY/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1345931892&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=091002+wii

3. FlyingTiger

FlyingTiger Active Member

well because i already have a dinky link for every tv. If I can just use them then i dont have to spend more money. And its one less thing hanging by the tv.

4. schan1269

schan1269 HTF Expert
    HW Reviewer

Sam
    The TV needs one of those anyway. Wired or not.
    I suppose you could buy a bunch of wired ones and figure out how to get them to run via the dinky link...
    Or you could buy one wireless one and carry it room to room.