What's new

Mitsubishi WD-57732 Overheating problem (1 Viewer)

Todd_Petersen

Stunt Coordinator
With it getting a little hotter here in Charlotte NC my new TV that is only a few months old is overheating. On hotter days and sometimes not so hot, i get a message "TV is to hot will shut down". A few seconds later it turns off. I have to keep and external fan near it blowing in to keep this from happening.

Its like 76 degrees in the house and i dont think this is to hot. We have 2 dogs that shed like crazy, do you think there is an abundance of hair inside the set keeping it from cooling or something else.

Todd_Petersen

Stunt Coordinator
any opinions?

Wow this forum got dead in the past few years. :frowning:

where is everyone hanging out?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Either there's an internal fan that is not functioning, or you do have something that's gunked up the vents for proper airflow. It could be time to make a maintenance/service call, it should be under warranty, no?

Todd_Petersen

Stunt Coordinator

Yeah i just bought it after Thanksgiving.

Now that its been cool this week no probs. But when the temps outside get hot i get the prob.

Thomas W

Agent
There was an earlier thread in here that discussed the fan problems with the Mitsubishis that caused overheating.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks