What's new

Miss USA is in trouble for... (1 Viewer)

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
...some stuff we all wish we could have seen!

Two beauty queens making out with each other in public?
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif
And the story has an extra amusement factor for me, since the Miss USA girl is from a small town in my home state. Whoo-hoo, Kentucky represent! :D

I was a little confused by the different beauty queen titles at first--the "Miss USA" in question here is not the same thing as "Miss America." The Miss USA is part of the Miss Universe competition. Apparently the winners get to stay at an apartment in Trump Tower in Manhattan while they do promotional tours. Baseball fans might remember that Derek Jeter was dating one of the Miss Universe winners a few years ago, a girl from India.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Oh my god! Kate is Miss USA, Miss Universe, Miss Infinite Galaxy and everything else that they can think of!!!!

Hmmmm, perhpas these beauty competitions need to have some sort of eating competition involved. That'd pique my interest.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Maybe there could be a Miss HTF contest, involving HT gear and DVDs, with a special Kate Stelnick Division for competitive eating. ;)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
That's disgusting. I can't believe you would condone such action....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I almost was able to type that without laughing! :D

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
Apparently it's rehab for Miss Table-Dancing USA, but The Donald is giving her a second chance, instead of "you're fired!"

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, but I think the article needs a little updating:

“I’ve always been a believer in second chances letting her perform sexual acts on me to persuade my decision,” Trump, who owns the Miss Universe Organization with NBC, said with Conner at his side kneeling in front of him. Trump said he and Conner had met earlier Tuesday morning for oral sex as well.

;)

WillG

Senior HTF Member

And the "No Excused" Donald accepts that excuse? So apparently underage drinking, doing coke and promiscuous sex is the "normal thing to do" when coming to New York. Besides, the stories are saying that she was into all that stuff before even getting to NY.

I'm not saying you can't have some fun, but when that behavior starts to define you, then I don't think you belong in a "role model" position.

And like rehab is really going to do anything for her. It only works if you want to kick that stuff, not if you are being forced to go to keep a title.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Isn't Donald Trump looking for another plaything? ala Marla? I couldn't believe this whole "second chance" thing as there has to be an ulterior (posterior?) motive...

Jay

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
So, how can we get these two together with Paris and Britney? :)

Personally I think a couple of bi-sexual beauty queens is exactly what this country needs in these perilous and uncertain times. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks