What's new

Mind of the Married Man (1 Viewer)

Steve_H

Auditioning
Does anyone know if Mind of the Married Man will be returning to HBO this season? I could not find any info at the HBO website.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I've been wondering about this. HBO still includes a clip or two from the show in their "original series" intro, which they don't usually do with a show that's been canceled. But there's nothing to indicate when, or if, it's coming back. I don't think it was all that popular, certainly not among critics or the regulars here.

M.

Steve_H

Auditioning
My girlfriend and I really like the show. Goes well with Sex and the City, giving another viewpoint of sex/work/life in the big city.
And besides... that secretary is something else!!!

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
the claim is that season 2 is on the horizon, but no definitive word from HBO's web site that I can find..

Them replaying season 1 from the beginning bodes well for a next season run though, imo

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
just caught this for the first time last night. i thought it was okay...not 100% sure if i'll be a regular watcher.

the guys seem a little too "forced" - especially the guy who is supposed to be the super-stud (the blonde one).

i'm sure i'll watch it a few more times before i make a decision.

but there are some cuties on the show.

btw - the one last night featured the helpdesk gal who came to your office to...ummm..."assist your hard drive". total hottie - i think the credits said her name was jolovich (sp?) - i wonder if she was the sister of milla (sp?) - they kind of had the same facial features.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks