What's new

Directors Mind If We Call You Bruce? The Australian Movie Tournament (1 Viewer)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member

They might be more accepting if you weren't wearing a trenchcoat and bermuda shorts :D

I'm going to go ahead and call it, THE GREATEST FILM IN THE HISTORY OF AUSTRALIA IS.....

Picnic At Hanging Rock

Thank you for your participation and for your obvious good taste. This was the film I was rooting for.

Bill McA

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Brook!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Can't wait for Brook's next movie tournament/poll now that he's a veteran of these things. :D

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S

I know you were ribbing, Brook, but I have to defend Bill here. . .nothing wrong with "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton"! I don't like romcoms, but it was a pretty sweet film which avoided the trap of making one of the "competitors" a bad guy. And . . .oh yeah. . .Josh is so easy on the eyes. :)

And I firmly believe one should not judge a film until you see it -- then no holds barred!

BTW, I really will have to see "Picnic at Hanging Rock" sometime. Haven't seen enough Australian films (every time I checked this thread, I would have had to abstain anyway.)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Thanks everyone. I'll be starting a new one soon.

OK, this tournament has now accomplished two things = Picnic At Hanging Rock is the best Australian movie and Win A Date With Tad Hamilton! is sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks