What's new

Millennium Season 1 in July! (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
hate to drag this out of the past, but i finished season1 recently and have got to say somn about it. instead of "just cop show" genre or a show about serial killers, it's a show about the 'nature of good of evil' and i really dig that aspect. having finished the first half of season2 i have to say i luv season1 the most because of the unrelenting focus on what it is to dabble into darkness and then letting it take over. luv the contrasts between family life of black family vs. darkness/broken families of the serial killers. unfortunately that all changed for season2. i luv all of the episodes, it was a very strong first season just like XF!

like many casual ten thirteen production viewers, i caught this only occasionally. i must say, chris carter is one talented show creator. unfortunately, i think he doesn't FOCUS much. when he is 100% on one show, that's when it excels. hence, early season of XF, 1st season of millennium and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks