What's new

MillenniuM on Blu-ray Disc ? (1 Viewer)

John L

Grip
Real Name
John
Does anyone know if Fox is considering a transfer of the great 90's TV series MillenniuM onto Blu-ray Disc ? The DVDs are pretty good quality (especially Season 2) and although I'm quite pleased with them I think this show could benefit quite a lot from a remastered High Definition transfer.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I love Millennium but I'd imagine that it won't hit Blu-ray until after a Blu-ray of The X-Files happens. And since both shows were edited on video, it's going to cost alot of money to have an HD release so my guess is that it'll be a long time until either show comes to Blu-ray.

John L

Grip
Real Name
John
Originally Posted by TravisR

I love Millennium but I'd imagine that it won't hit Blu-ray until after a Blu-ray of The X-Files happens. And since both shows were edited on video, it's going to cost alot of money to have an HD release so my guess is that it'll be a long time until either show comes to Blu-ray.all

I agree that a Blu-ray release of MillenniuM is not high on Fox's priorities right now given that the X-Files was a more popular show (but not an overly better one in my view). I am curious as to whether a HD transfer would present any major problems given that the show had minimal use of CGI/special effects and the masters appear to be in good order.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks