What's new

Migration Related Feedback & Questions (1 Viewer)

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Please post here with any feedback, issues or questions related to the recent migration. If you are unable to login or post please send an email to support 'at' hometheaterforum.com

KNOWN ISSUES:
Email is still being worked on, so no password reset or notification emails
Some links (reviews, insiders, go premium) aren't working yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I started reading the instructions thread and thought to myself "what the hell am I doing?". Lets just post something and press lots of buttons. Its bound to work sometime.:D

Looks good so far. I'll have to see how hard it is to navigate from place to place before I can say I like it.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
It'll take a little time to get used to but it looks good so far. :)

Not a big deal but is there a way to mark a forum as having been read? All the threads are showing as new.

Absolutely, just go to the Tools menu at the top while at the forum index, and choose Mark Forums Read.

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Try visiting the site on a mobile device or tablet. It automatically sizes to work on that screen format.

Konstantinos

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Konstantinos
It will take a bit of time to get used to it, but I have a couple of questions in the meantime:

1) In the old forum, my surname didn't appear, and I'd rather keep it that way. How can this be done?
2) I have associated my facebook account, but when I log in through facebook, I get logged out after a few seconds..

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Looks good guys! Quick question that I didn't see addressed in the "how-to" thread. How do I mark an individual forum as read? The only related option I see is marking ALL forums as read, on the Tools menu.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Well, I guess I'll be the burr.

I suspect I'll get used to it, but first glances is that it's an assault on my eyes and is going to be much harder to use than
the previous 3-4 reboots. I do not like Green Eggs and Ham.

Why can't there be an option for just a nice simple interface without all the ALL in yellow and green and pink and red
and all different sizes, I really miss Usenet somedays

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks