What's new

Microsoft has a solution for offline gaming! (1 Viewer)

sean1976

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sean H
Microsoft's sales and marketing team outdo themselves again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmVcasl3ZU&feature=player_embedded

sean1976

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sean H
sean1976 said:
Microsoft's sales and marketing team outdo themselves again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmVcasl3ZU&feature=player_embedded
Well MS was all over that gaffe - in short it was an exec telling a reporter that their solution for gamers that don't have an internet connection " is called the xbox 360 " .

Chris Will

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris WIlliams
I have a better solution... PS4.

That's what I'm doing. I've supported Xbox for 12 years but this DRM crap is a slap in the face and I'm done with them. I use GameFly for most of my gaming and it will continue to work as is on the PS4 so, Sony will get my money.

sean1976

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sean H
Chris Will said:
I have a better solution... PS4.

That's what I'm doing. I've supported Xbox for 12 years but this DRM crap is a slap in the face and I'm done with them. I use GameFly for most of my gaming and it will continue to work as is on the PS4 so, Sony will get my money.
I absolutely agree - having one of their team members saying " well people who don't like it can go buy a 360 instead " is completely ridiculous ...that's why I posted it, for others to see their apparent " concern " for gamers in general.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
No better than what Adam Orth tweeted months ago-
"Sorry, I don't get the drama around having an 'always on' console. Every device now is 'always on.' That's the world we live in."

So it is the gamers that are upset about features of the new system that are the problem. We are the ones creating "drama", and if we don't like it ,STFU and buy a 360.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks