What's new

Miami Vice (1 Viewer)

Lori

Auditioning
I recently purchased the Miami Vice Season One set over the weekend and have been very pleased with it so far. No problems to mention at all. ;)

RogerH

Supporting Actor
I got it last week and enjoying it alot. I did come across one problem in the episode "give a little, take a little" when Sonny is in Castillo's office there was some breakup but when I played on my PS2 it was fine. My main player just might be dirty though.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have S1-S5 on dvd and watch it from time to time. I decided to watch some episodes, especally S4 with Frank Mosca. I like Mosca's character along with Lombard. Lombard was amazing, especially Dennis Farina as him. Dennis Farina was also great in Crime Story!!

WaveCrest

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard
Does the Region 2 UK complete series set of Miami Vice have the music intact? Just wondering, as in February next year the first three seasons are being re-released on Region 2 (UK) DVD.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have all the seasons as I love this show as a teenager. My only disappointment, like other sets earlier on was the insistence of the studios to issue double-side disks.

Corey3rd

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe Corey
younger1968 said:
I have all the seasons as I love this show as a teenager. My only disappointment, like other sets earlier on was the insistence of the studios to issue double-side disks.
They reissued season 1 & 2 as single sided releases.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
The guest starrs was was also great as well for Miami Vice. I am tempted to watched the Glen Frey episode as it is one of my favourites!

Jari K

Senior HTF Member
I believe the R1 "The Complete Series" has only single sided discs. Perhaps the series will be released on Blu-ray someday.

Wvtvguy

Second Unit
Real Name
Marc
I'd read quite a few comments about the picture quality not bring as good as hoped. I was really hoping for a blu ray release.

WadeM

Supporting Actor
A repackaging of these, highlighting the single-side DVDs on the cover are coming out in May. I think before it was a hit or miss whether or not you got the 3-disc double-sided DVDs or 6-disc single-sided DVDs, with the difference being the depth of the package.

Blu-ray would have been ideal, though.

91vfOYVjyvL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Miami-Vice-Season-Don-Johnson/dp/B00ID3TPA2/

http://www.amazon.com/Miami-Vice-Season-Don-Johnson/dp/B00ID3TPCK/

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
Anyone saw that episode where Liam Neeson made love to Saundra Santiago? That was smokin' HOT!!! This was before Saundra was forced to kill him at the end of the episode. And I bet that a lot of Liam's fangirls were breathing heavy when they saw that episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks