What's new

Metal Arms, Buffy Chaos Bleeds, and Mace Griffin Free (with rebate) (1 Viewer)

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Just a heads up - EBGames (both their internet site and their b&m stores) are offering "Metal Arms: A Glitch in the System", "Buffy: Chaos Bleeds", and "Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter" for $9.99 each. When you combine that price with the Vivendi $10.00 rebate, you can get each of them for free. I think this offer only applies to the Xbox versions, but I could be mistaken. I picked up Buffy for myself.

Andrew Testa

Second Unit
The GameCube version of Metal Arms is $19.99, but I saw no mention on the VU games site of any rebates for either the GC or Xbox. Where's the information on rebates?

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
As I understand it, the rebate information can be found at one of two places:

1. I've seen some copies of "Buffy" at Gamestop with the $10.00 rebate sticking right on the cover of the game (I didn't buy it at Gamestop because they were charging $19.99 instead of $9.99). My copy, however, had no such rebate on the outside or inside of the case.

2. A great website called www.dealrush.com has some links posted to the rebate. However, when I print out the rebate coupon, it specifically states "no facsimilies".

I'm going to email the person at dealrush and see if he/she has any info. Who ever runs the site seems to be pretty knowledgable about good deals, and I'm pretty sure he/she could provide some insight into this.

Also, you are correct. I misread the posting at Dealrush and Metal Arms is indeed more expensive than the other two games. My bad!

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Here's the reply I got from the webmaster of dealrush:

"The form hosted on the site will be accepted. Despite, the "no facsimilies" message on the form, it came from a retailer who received it directly from Vivendi to give to customers."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks