What's new

Melissa and Joey - season 1 thread (1 Viewer)

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
This is actually a very good show. I really hope it lasts long enough to get more of a following so we don't see an early death for this show. It seems the ABC Family shows I like get cancelled (Ruby and the Rockets).

This show is a little bit Who's the Boss, but I find Mellisa and Joey have a really good chemistry on set and the jokes are pretty hysterical.

anyone else watching?

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
Okay last nights episode was beyond funny having Joey dance at a charity "dancintg with the stars" with Mark Balast. I can't believe no one else on this board is watching this little gem of a show.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
I laugh through every episode. I think it's one of the better new shows this season. It's on my DVR list.

KevinGress

Supporting Actor
I like watching it - have a minor crush on Hart, but Joe is the one who carries the show, which I found a bit surprising. I think a little better writing and a little more time to find its footing and it should move into ABC's line-up.

A question, though - does anyone know if they filmed the first few and then took a break? Melissa seems to have lost weight the last couple, and the assistant's changed (I prefer the first one).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks