What's new

Mel Karmazin named new CEO of Sirius (1 Viewer)

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Well, that's definately going to make Stern happy. But, I'm sure he already knew about it beforehand. I bet that's one big reason why Stern went to Sirius.

FM and AM radio are (not so?) slowly bleeding talent, leadership and listeners.

I can't remember the last time I played local radio in my truck after installing XM.

Michael Ballack

Second Unit
I know how you must feel Shawn. After listening to my free 3 day trial of Opie and Anthony, I can't stand to listen to regular radio right now. I love both Howard and O and A, but right now I'm leaning torwards going for Sirius. I could care less about the music.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
I like O&A as well. I like the fact that they are my age and when they talk about the "good old days", I can relate.

The one thing I can't stand is that when the show is bad, it's DISMAL. Does anyone have any idea how many subscribers they have? It seems that most of their listeners are truckers!

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Yeah, but I catch their show in small pieces. I don't start listening until 8:00 am west coast time when they are already into re-broadcast mode.

Michael Ballack

Second Unit
Since I won't get to listen them on the weekend(my subscription is expiring tommorow) do they replay the whole week on the weekend or do they play older shows?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks