What's new

Medium - Season Two (1 Viewer)

chuck_b

Supporting Actor
That was a good episode, on par with hopefully what will be another excellent season.

This is one of the few shows where it can both freak me out and also be very moving at the same time. The use of the old film and back to the future twist was very well done. The attorney/daughter was a great role and the bantering between her and Allison's DA boss was top notch.

I am still amazed how this show builds such steam in 40 odd minutes and then is able to get closure with what seems like only seconds left in the hour. I wanted a few extra minutes for this episode however to see the closure with the daughter.

MikeFR

Supporting Actor
Awesome episode, very creepy, my only complaint is that the ending was too quick. Other than that it was great.

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
This was a great episode. At first it was too much like the Buffy episode where Buffy ends up in the mental institution, but it became very different and the whole wrap-up was nice.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I was skeptical during the first half of the episode of where exactly TPTB were going, but even though I ended up about 5 minutes ahead of the story in terms of figuring out what was going on, that was an excellent twist ending that made up for the uneven beginning.

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I thought the first episode of the season was just "okay" and the 2nd was definitely better but I thought the last episode ROCKED! I so love this show.

Nathan Eddy

Second Unit
I've never seen a show make the supernatural look so mundane. Bo-ring.

Concerning the first episode: so it's okay to shoot someone just because they turn around when you suddenly shout the name of a criminal? Hell, I'm glad I hadn't been there, I probably would have turned around when they guy shouted, too. That was a stupid ending. Cops don't wear tennis shoes? What if their regular shoes are muddy?

Does this woman ever have any other expression than "tired/bored"? How many quiet conversations in bed with her husband must we endure? Boring, boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks