What's new

McMillian & Wife Season 6: What's Happening? (1 Viewer)

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Ok, season six was supposed to be released on August 2. Then it got delayed to September 6. Then I got an email from Amazon.ca stating that they haven't shipped yet, but that they will keep trying to ship the set and will let me know when an estimated time of shipping will be. Ok...so what happened? Now the listing in Amazon.ca says temporarily out of stock and Amazon.com just says to sign up and they will email when available. Ok. So, the complete series has been moved from October 18 to November 22. While I'm not buying the complete series, I have ordered season 6 and it looks like it has been moved too. Does anyone know what the new release date is? I'm finding this to be a bit flustrating. The same thing happened with seasons 4 & 5. I ordered them in July, they didn't ship and two weeks later the new release date was finally listed. If anyone knows something, any help would be appreciated.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Your guess is as good as mine. I've noticed how regular Amazon is treating it as if its unannounced title instead of one that had a firm release date that has come and gone! And yes, I had to endure delays of a couple weeks for S4 and S5. It's too bad these hang-ups have happened, though the only saving grace is that this is the last important season of the whole run.

FanCollector

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
According to a VEI representative, there was a sudden change in the distributor supplying Amazon and other retailers. He promised that the delay will be brief, although he did not offer a specific date.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Thanks Lee. Dave at tvshowsondvd.com basically offered almost the same reason. I checked Amazon.ca again today and they are still showing it as out of stock. So, I guess I just wait until it is actually in stock before ordering it.

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Well, now Amazon.ca is showing that this will ship within 9-11 days. Something seriously screwy is happening with this.

EdG

Stunt Coordinator
I received an email this morning that my preorder for McMillan and Wife the Complete Series set for November 22 was cancelled. Amazon now shows it as currently unavailable. Does anyone know if the set is completely cancelled or just postponed???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks