What's new

Matrix Reloaded--Official DVD thread. Post all comments here. (1 Viewer)

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
I'm now seriously thinking about waiting until later to get this DVD, should they decide to put more extras to it. It took quite a while for me before I got the first Matrix film on DVD, and that was after I'd bought The Matrix Revisited.

But with Lion King, Adventures of Robin Hood, Star Trek V, DS9 Season 5, and the Indiana Jones trilogy all this month, not to mention saving money for my first month's rent on my family's eventual apartment in January, for the honeymoon cabin, and for income taxes in April, I may wait until things have settled down before I get this film. I may pass on it completely altogether.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Shall we place bets on when the first HTF post will be made about how "the picture is all green and stuff? Do I have a defective disc?"

John Alderson

Supporting Actor
Are you sure these are legit copies? Maybe somebody somewhere got a review disc and copied it?

Just curious... seems very odd that it would be so available so early.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
That sucks about the trailer not being included. Reloaded had one of the coolest trailers in recent memory. Revolutions has an even better one (it's right before 'The Rundown' and probably available on the net).

I'd still buy it without extras.

Ray_Gootz

Stunt Coordinator
(Just curious... seems very odd that it would be so available so early.)

It's legit I get movies three weeks early alot. Like Pearl Harbor, Two Towers and Scooby-doo. It's real easy in NYC.

Ray_Gootz

Stunt Coordinator
(Is the trailer on DVD-ROM ala the first movie or missing completely?)

Hmmmm...no, all you get from the dvd-rom is weblinks and the standard blue-sky line frame that all the WB movies have.

Elbert Lee

Supporting Actor
These should be legit. It's well known within the distribution circles that Warner released some early toNE major distributor..

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
There has a be a great release coming in the future cause these extras seem pretty lame for such a huge movie and I'm sure it was well documented from everyone's point of view, except for the bros.

Ray_Gootz

Stunt Coordinator
by the way you can get the Lion King, The Italian Job and Hollywood Homicide all over NYC as well right now. I also belive that since tommorow will be the offical two weeks from the big nation-wide relase a lot more stores in NYC should have the new Matrix. This weekend Indiana Jones should come out in some place but I'll wait to get that on the cheap on the street date.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks