What's new

Matrix Megaset - First details from R2 retailer (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
The official Matrix site was updated on July 19th with "an online conversation between Larry Wachowski and Ken Wilber!"
and some information about the commentary.

Matrix News

Neil

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Weird, when I look at the ComicCon main page on saturday they say WB was going to announce the box set. I really don't see how Star Wars has anything to do with this.

Gary Nash

Agent
Empire magazine (UK) has an article on the proposed R2 boxset and lists the disc contents as per the first post in this thread, however, they claim that it will not include an extended version of Reloaded.

Tom Ryan

Screenwriter
I heard the same thing from Moriarty of Ain't It Cool News, he said that there would not be an extended cut of Reloaded on this set.

Travis W.

Second Unit
There's no way this is coming out in October, the announcement should have been in the last couple of weeks for that to happen. As for the extended cut of Reloaded it probably isn't considered an extended cut per se but you'll be able to access the video game cinemas through the White Rabbit function. That was reported months ago.

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit
DVDfile.com is saying that it WAS announced at Comic-Con. How come no one else mentions this? I would think it would be everywhere by now.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Pretty safe bet that it will be out either in November or December, but no exact date as of yet. Still not sure if I'll pick this up or not.

Chad Ferguson

Supporting Actor
Personally I'm surprised that there has been barely any words on this. I was following Comic Con with some detail and never heard they announced it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks