1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Matlock Season 7?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by smithb, Jul 11, 2011.

1. smithb

smithb Screenwriter

Any word on if or when season 7 might be released? The last few seasons seem to have been released about 6 months apart, and it has almost been 6 months since the last release. Also, the seventh season is when the show switched networks so I don't know if that will have any impact. Any ideas?

2. susankay

susankay Auditioning

I don't have any idea, but I'm very impatient for it. I don't know WHY it takes them so long to release these seasons - I've been waiting on the entire Matlock series for years! There's no sign of this one. Usually Amazon will have a release date several months in advance.

3. TVonDVDJunkie05

TVonDVDJunkie05 Second Unit

Nick
  4. Mr. Pacino

Mr. Pacino Second Unit

According to www.tvshowsondvd.com there´s a solid rumor that Season 7 will be released in February!

5. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Producer

Richard
  6. FanCollector

FanCollector Producer

Lee
    I assume the 700 minute running time estimate is wrong (864 or so would be more like it) and I hope the three-disc mention is also wrong, as it would put six episodes on each disc (at least four, and hopefully five, discs should be needed).

Maybe they assumed the two-hour stories were just regular episodes and that there are only fourteen, rather than eighteen, TV hours for the season?

7. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Producer

Richard
    Thought that myself, that three discs for the set seems too little, squeezing six episodes onto each disc. Ideally, it should be a 5-disc set, but a 4-disc set would still be fine.

8. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Screenwriter

Willard
    I would expect six episodes to a disk from Mill Creek not CBS/Paramount

9. Mr. Pacino

Mr. Pacino Second Unit

They say "All episodes are digitally re-mastered! Is this a joke? I own Season 1 and the picture quality is not even average. It´s far away from great looking shows such as "Hawaii Five 0", Streets of San Francisco or Matt Houston. I think that Season 2-6 look the same. It´s strange that Season 1-6 don´t have English subtitles and all of a sudden Season 7 has Englsih subtitles? Sense?

10. WaveCrest

WaveCrest Producer

Richard