What's new

Matching JBL bookshelf speakers to S Center II (1 Viewer)

yobofofas

Auditioning
Real Name
Matt Baum
I'm looking to replace a couple of JBL N32 floor standing speakers with some bookshelf speakers. I've been told it'd be a good idea to match the book shelves to my JBL S Center II center channel. Anyone have any info on what would be a good JBL book shelf model to pair with my S Center II? Currently running a 5.1 system in a small living room. 46 inch Samsung LED wall mounted with Center Channel under.

Thanks in advance.

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
You didn't mention a budget, but the following speakers will be close enough or exact match to the S-Center-II 1" Pure Titanium tweeter ... YOUR SPEAKER: JBL S-CENTERII High-Frequency Transducer: 1" Pure-titanium dome, with rubber surround, shielded; Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal™ (EOS) waveguide ----------------------------------------- Close match: JBL ES20BK 3-Way, 5 1/4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair) High-Frequency Transducer: 19mm (3/4") Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide http://www.amazon.com/JBL-ES20BK-3-Way-Bookshelf-Speaker/dp/B00167340E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279133789&sr=8-1 Exact match (more expensive): JBL L830 3-Way 6-Inch Bookshelf Loudspeaker (Pair, Black) High-Frequency Transducer: 1" Pure-Titanium Dome With Cast-Aluminum Chassis in JBL EOS™ Waveguide http://www.amazon.com/JBL-L830-6-Inch-Bookshelf-Loudspeaker/dp/B000FYZARY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279133789&sr=8-2 Phil

yobofofas

Auditioning
Real Name
Matt Baum
Thanks Phil! I went with the ES20 because of price only. If the L830's come down in the future I'd probably upgrade. But for now I'm pretty happy with the ES20's. Thanks again.

mb

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks