What's new

Match.com (or similar) experiences (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

For a couple seconds I was trying to figure out what TWA stood for, thinking it was chat lingo

Two Women Alone?
That's Way Awkward?

Is that airline still in operation?

And good point about one good response vs. many crazies.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I've often thought about doing the online thing, but I never really did it, though I came very close to dating a girl I met over the internet. I'm glad I didn't as when we met in person I found her to have the unique ability to suck the fun out of an amusement park...

I did find Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus to be a good read, and would recommend that to anyone. I laughed at the Eharmoney story above...and I really only have one rule for myself, I'd rather date someone that was my friend first than someone that I barely knew before I dated them. I had 1 X that was my friend for several years (since childhood) and we dated for awhile it didn't work out, but we were able to remain friends. I also dated a girl that I only knew a little bit before we dated and now that we've broken up, we don't talk at all and that is only partially because of the way she ended it...

A thought provoking and interesting thread though, a lot of good advice for dating in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks