What's new

Massive Discounts on Warner Brothers DVD Boxed TV Sets (1 Viewer)

John*D

Second Unit

StacyV, you are incorrect. Perhaps you mistook what I meant by S4 and S2?

DDD is selling;

Season four (S4) of Smallville: $38.89
Season two (S2) of One Tree Hill: $41.14

* For these two shows, DDD is selling S1-S2 of Smallville and S1 of One Tree Hill for ten dollars cheaper ($19.89).

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Guys, I just got back from Walmart and I'd like to tell everyone that the $20 sale on those Warner Bros Boxed Sets is still going on. I just picked up Smallville Season 2 and Wonder Woman Season 2 for $19.98 for each one. The sale should be going on through Saturday at least. I don't know about next week though so I'd keep checking through next week.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Is Wonder Woman season one on sale? I can't find it in Target or WalMart (our local WalMart is the WORST for dvds...)

FrancisP

Screenwriter
At my local Walmart, they took down the display and moved
them to shelves by themselves in the electronics section.
I suspect they will be on sale until they ship back what
they have left.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Oh, yeah. I forgot that I read the weekly Fry's flyer yesterday, and they are apparently having the sale as well. I definitely noticed Smallville S1 and Lois & Clark for I think it was $17.98, and they had other WB titles listed for the same price.

Tabetha

Agent
When it comes to the WB rebate thing for the dvds...when it asks for the UPCs...can you just make scans of them as long as you also send the receipts? Cause I would rather not cut the boxes up.

Tabbi

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
According to the rebate form the "Original Rebate Form and Original Proof of Purchase Tabs" MUST accompany your mailed rebate form in order to get the rebate.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Just got back from my Wal-Mart, and they still had the cardboard display up with plenty left for $19.96, along with some mixed in with on the normal DVD shelves. Picked up Nip/Tuck season 1 today.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Amazon has raised prices on Smallville S3 & S4
Gilmore Girls S1, S2, S3
One Tree Hill S1

Basically most of the ones they had for $29.98 except for Smallville S1 & S2 have gone up.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I just saw the Ad. Not only is Best Buy running the sale but Circuit City is running the sale as well. Looks like this sale is starting to recycle through the major store chains.:D

And, if you're lucky enough to have Best Buy and Circuit City in your city like I do they do Price Matching.:D

Joel C

Screenwriter
Picked up Nip/Tuck and Everwood, may do the same for Smallville. Too bad I already have Gilmore Girls.

On the other hand, even for $15... when am I going to watch all of these? I bet I have over 50 TV season sets, yet I spend most of my time watching new series on TV. I think I have a problem! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks