What's new

Massive Discounts on Warner Brothers DVD Boxed TV Sets (1 Viewer)

Joe Lugoff

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe
The WalMart nearest me can't stand it if any other store makes any money.

The day after the Warner sets were on sale at Target for $18.88, WalMart set up a display with them on sale for $17.98!

I caved in and got another set. WalMart wins every time.

Amazon has adjusted the prices to their old highs again. Now that really was a short lived discount. I hope it returns sometime.

Still deciding if i should get West Wing, never seen it, yet.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone know if any of the store chains are continuing these Warner Bros sales through this week or next?

david_hu

Stunt Coordinator
That Amazon discount could only have lasted a single day? Very odd. Luckily, I placed an order before they went back up.

John*D

Second Unit

I wonder if those prices will last through the middle of November, if you know what I mean. ;)

JohnAP

Second Unit
I'm glad I heard about this deal before it was over. I picked up Smallville season 1 and Nip/Tuck season 1. The shelf tag said Smallville season 2 was on sale for the same price as well, but my Target seemed to be out of stock.

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
Wal-Mart still had the 19.86 display up--I picked up the first season of Gilligan's Island to complete my collection (I know, I bought them in reverse ;) )

SteveVM

Stunt Coordinator
That's Ok

I also bought them in reverse order.

Bought Season 3 when it came out
Bought Season 2 a little whilw later when somebody had it on sale

and bought season 1 last week during the sale
I could've bought Season 1 when I got Season 2 but B/W at that price did not interest me but this cheap I could not pass it up

Roger_S

Stunt Coordinator
The Amazon.com sale is back on. This morning I ordered both the first and second seasons of Everybody Loves Raymond, about the only items up for sale I didn't already have. Of course, by the time you read this (I made my order a few hours ago), the sale could be over again!:D

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I'd like to see this sale continue on for a few months and I checked the Walmart website last night and they still have the sale going on as well.

John Lloyd

Second Unit

I am little confused. The coupons says that you have to enclose the original coupon with the UPCs. How can you print an "original" coupon from a PDF? Won't all copies of the PDF just be rejected?

John*D

Second Unit
AMAZON is adding even more titles to their WB SALE...

Smallville S4: $29.97
One Tree Hill S2: $29.97

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks