What's new

"Marverick " and "Wild Wild West" coming to Best Buy next week? (1 Viewer)

GMpasqua

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
were these ver anounced? Bill Hunts says they are in stores and Best Buy lists tyhem on their web site at $19.99 (compared to Walmart's $10 for "Big Country")

How long do the Best Buy Exclusives unually last?

Does Best buy put these on sale? $20 bucks is a lot for these WB titles

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
Originally Posted by MattH.

I have to say that I find these exclusives a major PAIN.

I mostly agree, but it almost adds to the sense of being a detective as you go out in search of your chosen blu-rays...But mostly, yeah, it's just a pain.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Matt, is there not a Best Buy near you? I don't like retail exclusives, but I think they're more of a minor annoyance than a major pain.

Scott David

Stunt Coordinator
And according to The Digital Bits, "Midnight Cowboy" and--finally!!--the original "Taking of Pelham One Two Three" will hit Best Buy exclusively starting tomorrow (May 29), $14.99. Didn't see those coming...

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by Scott David

And according to The Digital Bits, "Midnight Cowboy" and--finally!!--the original "Taking of Pelham One Two Three" will hit Best Buy exclusively starting tomorrow (May 29), $14.99. Didn't see those coming...

Yeah, I went ahead and preordered those titles. Also, Back to School and City Slickers are coming too on May 29th.

Crawdaddy

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Originally Posted by cafink

Matt, is there not a Best Buy near you? I don't like retail exclusives, but I think they're more of a minor annoyance than a major pain.

You know Carl, i used to think that as well, but the fact that the retailers are willing to do this means that there will be a section with the releases, damn if FOX/MGM isnt on a roll, cranking through the catalog with the exclusive deals in the three months or so it opens up, i mean in the past week alone 6 good catalog titles under the MGM banner, you know thats not to bad. while i look forward to Marverick, i can enjoy the Big Country and Quigley, and wait on the misfits to show up in the mail, if this is a way to get a decent catalog title out, then i will take this of a Stream or dear god no; MOD any day.

buy the had to run out on for some things, and stopped by BB, some of the stores already have some of the titles out, so i will be watching the first "Bond" release in a long time, also saw Taking, Maverick and WWW, but no Midnight or City Slickers

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks