1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

Married... With Children: Season 7 - Is it coming?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Heathen, May 22, 2007.

1. Heathen

Heathen Stunt Coordinator

Now that we have crossed the half-way mark for this series, I REALLY would like to see it completed... Has anyone got in info about a potential Season 7 release?

Anxiously waiting....

2. WillG

WillG Producer

I was also starting to wonder if word of season seven is overdue

3. Duane Alford

Duane Alford Second Unit

I still have to watch Seasons 5&6. I looked through the episode guide on www.epguides.com and there's several "specials" listed between a few of the seasons. I wonder if we'll get them. Likewise it would be nice to throw the Married With Children spinoffs out on a DVD.

4. David Rain

David Rain Screenwriter

Dave
    I would like to have the entire series released but at some point the show was a shadow of it's former self so if everything doesn't come out then I'm OK with that. This show, like MANY others, went on too long.

I'll pass on the "spinoffs" idea since I thought that "Top Of The Heap" & "Vinnie & Leroy" were atrocious and should never have gotten on the air to begin with.

5. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    I agree. We already have the cross-over pilot of "Top of the Heap" and that's good enough for me. I didn't like the show either. Anyhow I've been a huge fan of this show for years and would love for Sony to see it through to completion. Sure it went downhill in the latter seasons, but there are still some notable episodes I'd love to have in my possession.

6. Mike_Craft

Mike_Craft Stunt Coordinator

I am dissapointed here because Im one the people that enjoyed the later seasons much more. I think I like them more because crazy unreal stuff happens like kelly inventing bleen and that virtual reality machine. It made the jokes so funny. + When the kids got older there were more jokes about bud and his lady troubles.

I hate when they release seasoned sets and then stop releasing. Like with fresh prince, sliders and now this. Im so angry.

7. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

This is nothing more than a guess but maybe releasing two sets last year was a test and Sony decided to stick with releasing one set a year. So with S6 coming out at the end of last year, maybe S7 will come out in December 2007.

8. David Rain

David Rain Screenwriter

Dave
    Ultimately, if the sets have been selling well enough they'll likely be more.

9. Pavan_P

Pavan_P Second Unit

A little booklet inside the Bewitched S5 DVD says MWC S7 is "coming soon."

10. Christopher_H

Christopher_H Stunt Coordinator

11. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    WOOOOOOOOOAH BUNDY!!!

Excellent news! 7 down and 4 more to go. I hope the cover art is tentative though. I don't like it at all. I get the theme........7th season.......the kid 'Seven', seventh birthday, but why have that kid on the cover? No one liked him, and he didn't even last the entire season.

Ah well, minor nitpicking I guess. I want what's inside the package, not the outside. Can't wait to get this.