What's new

Married with Children" Complete 2nd Season - 3/16/04!! (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Listed for that date @ https://www.cnl.com/newreleases.html...=100&lstart=20
That is a Canadian retailer, and lists the distributor as CTHE Canada, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be released stateside the same day. If this is true, it's great news (especially since it's 10 days before my birthday). One of my all-time favorite episodes of the series is in this season - episode 33, Just Married...With Children.
Complete Season 2 episode guide available @ http://www.tvtome.com/MarriedWithChildren/season2.html

Thanks to sharkattack2000 at DVDTalk for bringing this to my attention.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Not a bad turnaround. We might get all 11 seasons before Season Four of The Simpsons.

Let's rock.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I suppose it is a long shot that we will get any significant extras. I think that this is the kind of show that writer/producer and cast commentaries would serve really well. I'm sure that there were tons of ideas that were deemed to risque, and plenty of challenges. It would be great to hear about them. Most of the cast and production people seemed to be willing to participate in outside projects revolving aroung the series (E! True Hollywood Story, Reunion Special) The cast really owes so much to this series that I'm sure they could get them to participate in DVD related material. Also, is season 2 where the "Lost Episode" was produced for? If so, would it be a part of the season set? I would think so, since it has been released on "The Most Outrageous Episodes" DVD

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
This is excellent news. I thought for sure we'd be waiting almost a year for this (a la All in the Family) but it's definitely great that they're keeping on the ball with this. Especially since it is my all time favorite show!

I've watched my season 1 set multiple times and I never get tired of it. To know that future sets will be released promptly is definitely great to know!

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
The tight release schedule is definitely a pleasent suprise. Let's hope that Columbia keeps it up and that they see fit to put some extras on future sets.

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
I am shocked this is coming so soon and I say Yeah!!!

I am so used to waiting forever for Columbia releases, I surely didnt expect MWC S2 for another year or so...

I am definately looking forward to this and will definately get it...

Hopefully Season 3 has a good turn around as its one of my favorite seasons in the show.

Sven Lorenz

Supporting Actor
Any news on the second season of King of Queens ?
The first one came out three weeks after the first season of Married with Children.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
Nice, what a great surprise with a quick release. It looks like they put more into this season's release, I cannot wait.

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
Thats a pretty cheap retail price ($39.99) for a whole season... Will probably be able to find it for $29 or so...

One thing concerns me though... 22 episodes being crammed onto only 3 DVD's... I just hope the quality is ok...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks