What's new

Markdowns announced for Law & Order S1 and BTTF Trilogy (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Universal today listed two new promotions in their retailer information network:

The first is scheduled for 8/26, and goes by the subject of "Law & Order: The First Year New Low Price". Details on this promo shows a new SRP of $59.98. Incidently, this is the same as the street date for the two new "best of" L&O releases.

The second is scheduled for 9/2, and goes by the subject of "Back to the Future: The Complete Trilogy New Low Price". The details show an SRP of "N.S.R.P."...which I don't know what it means. "No SRP"? "New SRP"? "Neato SRP"? Whatever it stands for, Universal obviously means for it to indicate a "New Low Price". :)

Anyone who's gone without these releases will have no excuse now! :D

Mark Lemmond

Stunt Coordinator
David,

Any idea what the new price for the Back To The Future Trilogy will be? I held off getting it the first time because of the problems with sizing on the sequals and just haven't gotten around to it since then but if the price is pretty good I might go ahead and get it.

Thanks,

Mark

Richard Waller

Second Unit
I wonder what the odds are that the V.2 will be available at the B&Ms when the 9/2 markdown goes into effect.

David Coleman

Supporting Actor

Wow! At this price I'd seriously consider purchasing the first season and if the price remained the same subsequent seasons too!!

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Mark, need you even ask? If I had the price, or even a hint of it, I would have said so right off the bat!

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I'm going to buy Law and Order once this goes into effect. Already have Back to the Future.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks